Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What am I interested in?

20141210_101625
Everyone told me that that was a huge change for me to study Fine Art but not continually studying Makeup instead. I was wondering if that really mattered as I believe Art and fashion, or makeup can be combined together, like perfectly.
I stopped studying Makeup and one of the reasons was I have already took loads of trainings before I came here as well as I have lots of makeup-related diplomas or certificates that prove that I am qualified. Also, I have been working as a makeup artist for four years or more, so I guess that there is no point to continually study in Makeup.
So, why art? These two things are totally different. Yes, they are completely different. However, art is everywhere, like everything. Every time when we read a fashion magazine, there is always art there. The collage I made that I show above, it was actually something that I found in the fashion and beauty magazine, I cut out everything that I am interested in, and then pasted them all together.
So you all know that I am totally in love with makeup, and that is the main reason why I am in love with portraiture at the same time. I found portrait photography really interesting while I was documenting my works, where I could put makeup, art and photography together.
I am so happy to study in Fine Art where I find my interest in photography and explore my creativity for makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment