Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Artist Collaborations

Art collaboration is not a new but a great idea for artists to work with different sculptors, painters and photographers. You could never imagine how a collaborated art piece eventually came out and it would always be a surprise. I like how my works might become different after collaborating with other artists and I can always be inspired by different collaborations!
Manuel Vason is a photography and performance artist based in London. He is a founder of Art Collaboration and at the same time he did lots of art collaborations with other artists.
And now I am going to show you two famous artist collaborations that I love so much.

Blinky Palermo, Gerhard Richter, Teflon, 1971. Screenprint and offset lithograph in colors on woven paper.

Jean-Michel Basquiat and Andy Warhol, Paramount, 1984.
I am looking forward to the days that I am doing my first art collaboration with other artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment