Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pinhole Photography Testing

After I discovered and knew more about Leicester Lo-Fi Photography which is a photography workshop based in Leicester, I am quite interested in taking pictures with traditional technique like pinhole. I might try something new later too!
I literally made a pinhole filter for my digital camera with two pieces of cardboard only, and pushed a hole into the centre of the cardboard with a very thin needle. Basically I just ‘install’ my handmade filter in front of my lens with marking tape. (It is much much better if you use black tape.) I will definitely try it later to see the differences.
I did some self-portrait and portrait of someone else at the same time. Colours vary from each picture because the light was changing.
Self-portrait:
IMG_0478-AIMG_0480-AIMG_0514-A
Portrait:
IMG_0495-AIMG_0504-A
Which one do you like most? I had so much fun with pinhole photography and I will definitely do more with some other traditional photography too!

No comments:

Post a Comment