Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Leicester Lo-Fi Photography

I enjoy taking pictures, especially portrait. My interest in photography was built up day by day because I needed to document my makeup portfolio through camera. Now I found a really great group of Leicester based photographers called Leicester Lo-Fi Photography.
They provide a lot of traditional aspects of photography such as old film cameras, toy cameras, pin holes, alternative processes and darkroom printing. I think that is very interesting as we can literally try taking pictures with different styles of camera. Also, I am sure we can share ideas and take pictures with different photography lovers. This is going to be so much fun!
They hold exhibitions and set photography projects, too. If you are interested in photography, you might want to try their service as they have a lot of small groups or individual one-on-one tutorials for those who want to use their facilities.
Check here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment