Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sewing x Monoprint

IMG_9222
I really like what I’ve done this time, and I think I’ll keep making prints with loads of different materials with different textures! What I found the fun part of print-making would be the outcome that you never know how it will look and it’s always like a surprise for me! I enjoyed it so much!
They are from the same image that I “sewed” rather than painted/drew on paper, but I’ve used both sides of that pieces and the back looks so cool and abstract because I didn’t know how it went while I was sewing!
IMG_9220 IMG_9221
I experimented loads of colours and was trying to find the best one I like most. Which one do you like more? I like the red one and the very first one I show above. :-D
IMG_9223 IMG_9224 IMG_9225
Finally, I cut out the extra ones and made them all together on one paper, like making collage.
IMG_9229
This was so much fun! I’m gonna try another style of sewing next time! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment