Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Seed Creativity

This week is employability week so we do not have regular classes like we usually do, and I went to the talk held by Seed Creativity today. I found it really useful for my professional development as it was all about how to become a successful freelancer and the talk was so much fun than what I expected.
“Seed Creativity is a cutting-edge media design agency and training provider based in the heart of the UK. Working nationally with a diverse portfolio of clients in both the private and public sectors, Seed creates promotional marketing content proven to add value to every business.”
The company director of Seed Creativity introduced a good website that is a platform for artists around the world, and I think that is really good for me as I can post my makeup works there to build up a good online social networking, which makes my clients find me easily.
To create your very own profile on Seed Creative Network, please click here.
Seed Creativity. Seed Creativity. Available at: http://seedcreativity.co.uk (Accessed: 4 November 2014
Seed Creative Network. Seed Creative Network. Available at:http://seedcreativenetwork.co.uk (Accessed: 4 Novemeber 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment