Monday, October 13, 2014

Busy Street

Another photography presenting a passage of time which is about busy street. I thought this would be the best way to present a passage of time because there was a lot of people in the street, and their movement could be one of the evidence – Time’s passing.
‘Busy Street’ is another photography project which is the exterior one presenting a passage of time. This series of photographs focus on ‘the movement of time passing’ instead of ‘the process of time flying’. So I thought the best way to present a passage of time would be in the street with a lot of people because their movement could be one of the evidence of ‘Time’s passing’.
I turned the shutter speed to 1 second for each picture, to see how people move in a second. The exposure time made the pictures mysterious and interesting. At first, I thought I couldn’t do it without a tripod but I think it’s still amazing now. (It’s because I have a pair of steady hands? LOL)
IMG_7979-AIMG_8006-A
It was windy and you can actually see there’s some blurry tree at the right top in the second picture, which is because of the movement. Also, I turned them into black-and-white because I think the contrast made things focused. I think that the blurry background made the walking people even stand out as well.
Thank you all for your advice today!

No comments:

Post a Comment