Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Mono-prints VS Mono-reprints

I have learned mono-printing in my first print-making lesson, and this was my second time to do mono-prints again. Click here to see my last artworks of mono-printing. I didn’t prepare anything for the first lesson so that was all experiments. This time, I prepared another paper-cutting for the mono-printing.
IMG_8869
It’s another portrait of a girl again. I did three layers with three different colours on each of them, first yellow, then red, final blue. Same materials were used in those two works. They are different because the bottom one is a reprint.
I love to do reprint! They are very interesting because they look totally different from the same materials and the same printing method!
IMG_8867
Now it’s time for you to guess who she is.
Hints: She is a famous celebrity died in 1992 who was really active in 60′s.

No comments:

Post a Comment