Thursday, October 16, 2014

Prints by Gerhard Richter @ Seprentine Gallery

I went to the Seprentine Gallery in Hype Park at London today, and I really enjoyed it so much. Plan your visit now if you are interested in prints and some installation works, Seprentine Gallery is just for you! Click the link here to see more details.
IMG_8137IMG_8141
The prints by Gerhard Richter immediately caught my attention when I entered intoSeprentine Gallery. He is a German visual artist and he is known for photo-painting which means he does paintings on the photographs he took. Here are some chromographic colour prints, which mounted on aluminium that I saw in the Serpentine Galleries.
IMG_8145
This is my favourite piece from this series. I love colour and I found it really beautiful because Richter made a lot of colours stay together in one work. It looks like some natural stones with different colours.
IMG_8147
IMG_8148
IMG_8150
Gerhard Richter 2014
Chromographic colour print, mounted on aluminium

No comments:

Post a Comment