Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What am I Capable of?

If you asked me why I had made this important decision to come to the UK alone, I would tell you it was because of ART. I didn’t realize I could be independent until I came here. I acclimated to everything new to me, and it wasn’t easy for me to be a student again because I needed to pick everything up again, especially another language. English isn’t my first language. Although I have been learning English for over 10 years in Hong Kong, I didn’t practice as much as I can. Yes, this would be the hardest thing for me to be adapting to a new environment with a total-different-language. I can tell you the reason behind was exactly because of art, and I hope to chase my dream no matter how tough it will be.


I did the drawing of ‘What’s on my mind?” above in my first CPS (Contextual and Professional Studies) lesson, it was all about something about myself, to show that why I am studying Fine Art here. Today I had my first CPS (Contextual and Professional Studies) lesson.
P.S. The question mark in the centre presenting myself, everything I knew is all around me, I’m trying to find out what fits me most and how I could combine them all together. It’s time for me to explore my creativity, skills and abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment