Saturday, October 11, 2014

Domestic Abuse

This is my second photography project that I need to create two series of photographs, an interior and an exterior which show ‘a passage of time’. ‘Domestic Abuse’ is the interior one that presenting ‘the process of time passing’. It is a series of self-portraits about serious violence problem. My idea came from the aware of domestic abuse and I believed the process of makeup could be a special way to present time flying in the meantime.
The stage of FX makeup is getting more and more each time I took a picture of myself, which means the issue of domestic violence is getting serious when time flies if we are not trying to do anything to cease the problem.
Its problem is rising and the condition on my face is getting even worse at the same time.
IMG_8038-A-tile
I felt like I was so painful when every time I saw this series of photographs. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment